Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Jayce!

Jayce
An incredible father and a brilliant businessman who maintains an incredible sense of humor and generosity. A valuable friend who is willing to teach, inspire, and give advice. He can create some really nice music too.

All this
and he’s only 40! 
Who is this guy??


He’ll also wait to see Avatar with you- even if it’s sold out- TWICE- and then be willing to listen afterwards when you complain that it’s not as good as everyone said.


Have a great 40th and we wish you all the best of luck and happiness this year!!
Sean





Dearest Jayce-

We met so long ago. I won't mention a number. Can you believe it? Alright it's over twenty years ago, dare I say twenty five? But, neither of us look old because forty isn't old. I'm a first time Mama at forty which has made me feel old. But I think our kids just make us act younger and younger and pretty soon we will be sharing stories of how you and I used to "compete" in high school. Drama geek anyone? Even though, we went to different high schools, I always looked forward to seeing you at our Speech Competitions. They were so much fun. 
Moving to L.A. and reconnecting with you was such a gift. Sean and I were inspired by your talent, creativity and absolutely loved seeing you shine on stage.  Nashville needs some Jayce Murphy. They are lucky to have you. And thank you for all the wisdom and friendship during my pregnancy and the birth of Harley. I love ya Jayce. 

Happy, Happy Birthday!
Debi

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks you three. You guys are some kinda special to be sure. Love and miss you. Look forward to the next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - does this green lantern get up make my head look big? Be honest.

    ReplyDelete