Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My dearest Bowling-Mate!

The "Surgeon" sends you a happy happy Birthday-message.
All the best and how the advertisement at the alley would say "Bowl for fun and health", which is essential once you turn 40!
I attach two precious pix from our world-bowling league extravaganza many many years ago when 4 young lads were full of fun and gutter balls.
As a special treat I dedicate my (very) white bowling shoes to you my dear friend and I wish you a bowling experience with plenty of fun and health for the next 40 years...and no more gutter balls!
All the best for YOU and your loved ones!
Miss ya,
Your friend Thommy (the surgeon;-)

1 comment:

  1. Thommy! I was just thinking about you and our bowling days. I hope you will visiting us even though we are not in CA. Nashville is on the way though - when you are coming from Germany ;-). Miss you and thanks for the wishes.

    ReplyDelete