Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jayce is 40? Dang that's old!


As I recall, your wedding day was bright sunny and I was just getting to know you both. I was impressed by the number and quality of the friends my wife, Leslie had introduced, many of whom were in attendance at that blessed event.
.
The lovely and heartfelt ceremony was highlighted by the release of hundreds of butterflies, quite an inspirational moment, to say the least. A new beginning for the two of you and the start of a wonderful friendship.
.
Later, I had the pleasure of attending several performances of someone called "Jason Roe," who bears a striking resemblance to my friend, Jayce Murphy with incredible musical talents and an awesome voice.
.
Happy birthday Jayce! Don't worry, 40 isn't all that old... See you soon! We're a-comin' to Dixie, so keep a pot of beans warm!
.
Love 'n hugs --Markie and the rest of the Spillman's

No comments:

Post a Comment