Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You're too young to be 40

I can't believe that I actually figured out how to post on a blog!  So instead of celebrating your 40th, I am celebrating that you can, in fact, teach an old dog a new trick.  Which, when you consider, does get us back around to your birthday....welcome to middle age my dear friend.  (I say "dear friend" because I may not actually remember your name. This happens sometimes.  And yes, it could be in reference to someone you've known and loved for nearly 20 years.)  Anyway, I digress.  Enjoy 40.  It's a great year.  Happy the hell out of it!  xoxox, Amy (Ahem, the original.)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you "original" Amy! Its official we can all stop counting birthdays now. I'm looking forward to the next 40, especially since as you point out, I'll be forgetting the previous. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete